- Pakistani military helicopter crashes in Northern Pakistan
- 8 people were killed including two ambassadors to Pakistan
- National day of mourning declared
- Pakistani military: Technical failure
- Militant group Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claims responsibility
Diese Website wird nicht mehr aktualisiert. Sie finden neue Beiträge unter https://rjspoetta.at.
A helicopter of the Pakistani military crashed yesterday in Naltar, Northern Pakistan. 8 people were killed in the crash, including the ambassadors of Norway and the Philippines to Pakistan. Today, Pakistan declared a national day of mourning.
The militant group Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, which is not to be confused with the Taliban, took responsibility for the crash. The Pakistani military dismissed this claim since the helicopter would have crashed because of technical failure.